Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Christie PIB board issues

Hey gang,

just installed a new PIB board into a Christie CP2210 after a power outage took mine out. Having a slight issue with the DVI ports, where I can't seem to play alternative content.

I have tried 3 different DVI-HMDI cords, two blu ray players and two playstations, to no luck. I have also tried reseating the board.

I can play any DCP content from my DoReMi with no issue, it's only the alternative content from the DVI that is not working, and I checked my settings on the projector to confirm no changes.

Any thoughts on this? Oddly enough, when I plug in the blu-ray player, I am able to see the LG bootup logo on screen, before I get only black. (And I did test the blu-ray player on other projectors and a tv, so it definitely works.)

Thanks!

Have you reloaded the firmware? Anytime a board is changed, it is advisable to re-run your current firmware and sometimes you'll have to tick to reinstall everything. This should not change your settings or anything you've saved. If you have a back up of your settings (prior to the PIB swap) you should load that back in as you may have a misconfiguration that is causing the issue.

Comment

This might be a HDCP related issue. Have you tried a non-HDCP source like a notebook? If there is anything off inside your projector, HDCP will stop working as a content security measure. Like Steve indicated, make sure your firmware is in-sync on the projector and try it again.

Comment

Working...
      X