No announcement yet.

Garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're lucky this ex-Marine Corps drill sergeant didn't end up here as forum administrator...

Comment

And after over a year of no issues with garbage pickup, the outfit that does it has apparently hired a new driver who either can't drive or can't be bothered.

He didn't bother picking up the garbage here on the past two pickup dates because, apparently, it was too hard to do. (His excuse is that there was too much ice, but there wasn't actually any ice in that area at all.)

I just talked to the guy in charge of that pickup so he'll make sure my garbage is picked up tomorrow and I'll get refunded for the past two missed pick-ups.

Sheesh.

Comment

Three or four men, two garbage trucks and a half-ton truck were sitting in the alley bright and early this morning. After a lot of walking around, gesturing and hand waving, the bin was emptied into one of the garbage trucks and off they went.

I guess my complaint got some attention.

I never thought that something as straight-forward as garbage collection could be such a big issue.

Comment

Working...
        X