NY Drive-ins reopening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Drive-ins reopening

Last I heard the governor of N.Y. was keeping drive-in theatres closed over concern for workers, but apparently not any more. The Warwick Drive-in in Warwick N.Y. just listed show times for next weekend. All the film have been streaming for the last few weeks so I would curios to see if they do any business.

Thanks for the information, I too would be interested in seeing how well they do.

Comment

Drive-Ins in Michigan are still not allowed to legally open. 2 weeks ago the governor's office shut down a planned "pop-up" drive-in that had already sold out a weekend of tickets. But drive-ins are disobeying and opening up. After contacting the governor's office and getting a tentative ok, one drive-in made plans to open May 1st. When they got a return call from the governor's press secretary saying they couldn't open, they decided to go ahead and open anyway. A second drive in has decided to open this weekend, and others plan to follow soon.
      https://www.freep.com/story/news/202...id/3109164001/

Comment

Wisconsin drive-ins are now able to open, effective May 11, 2020. There are just eight locations in the state, and several are planning to open by this weekend:

Wisconsin's Drive-in Movie Theaters Can Reopen as of May 11, 2020

Comment

Working...
        X