Sound Issues Palm Theatre San Luis Obispo CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Issues Palm Theatre San Luis Obispo CA

While visiting the very small art cinema the Palm Theatre in San Luis Obispo CA on Thurs Nov 3 2022 for the 4PM showing of Triangle Of Sadness in Theatre Film-Tech Cinema Systems we had problems. No sound coming out of the right side stage speaker plus no surround sound from the two lame surround speakers.

To make matters worse they left the bright work light on during the one trailer they showed and kept on till I complained 6 minutes into the main feature. They did turn off the light but never corrected the sound issues. The trailer was ruined by bright white ceiling lights going down to the screen. They need to put in some dimmable blue bulbs low watts above the screen.

I wonder how long this right side stage horn speaker has not been working? Does anyone even notice they are missing a channel of sound.

The Palm Theatre is the only game in this college town for most art films. Let's see how long It takes them to correct this problem as I did report to the candy counter crew.

Working...
X