Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Advice - Where to purchase new frames for printed one-sheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice - Where to purchase new frames for printed one-sheets?

Hi there... Looking to replace our old poster frames, most of which are pretty beat-up (plexi scratched to hell, latches don't close, missing side panels after years of abuse).

I've found options online for purchasing new frames (some with built in LED backlight, sub-question, are those a good idea for outdoor?) but I was wondering if anyone here can suggest recommend a good manufacturer/site/company to order from (or to avoid).

We are an independent and hell-bent on sticking with one-sheets instead of digital signage before you ask

Thanks! And mad respect to you all, I'm fairly new on here but I've already found a ton of great info by lurking.

Originally posted by Nicholas Gould View Post
    Hi there... Looking to replace our old poster frames, most of which are pretty beat-up (plexi scratched to hell, latches don't close, missing side panels after years of abuse).

I've found options online for purchasing new frames (some with built in LED backlight, sub-question, are those a good idea for outdoor?) but I was wondering if anyone here can suggest recommend a good manufacturer/site/company to order from (or to avoid).

We are an independent and hell-bent on sticking with one-sheets instead of digital signage before you ask

Thanks! And mad respect to you all, I'm fairly new on here but I've already found a ton of great info by lurking.
    Nicholas,
    Since you are in Georgia, you might want to reach out to Cinevision in Atlanta for products, if you aren't already dealing with them. https://www.cinevisionatlanta.com/

Comment

Cinevision is indeed our dealer for all our projection and audio systems... I will ask if they have products in this vein. Thanks!

Anyone have other ideas or experience?

Comment

We got ours from Amazon. The manufacturer name is SnapeZO (I have no clue how you are supposed to pronounce that). Make sure you get the right size... 27x40. One-sheets have changed in size over the years and they have various sizes, colors, etc. listed.

These aren't back-lit but they are durable metal construction, easy to change (all spring-loaded) and simple installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Blakesley View Post
          We got ours from Amazon. The manufacturer name is SnapeZO (I have no clue how you are supposed to pronounce that). Make sure you get the right size... 27x40. One-sheets have changed in size over the years and they have various sizes, colors, etc. listed.

These aren't back-lit but they are durable metal construction, easy to change (all spring-loaded) and simple installation.

Thanks very much!

Comment

We used exclusively Technolite frames made in Peterbourgh Ont but they were bought out for the LED panel technology and the new parent folded. Since then we have bought from several US manufactures but none had ULc or CSA electrical approval and by the end of the day it was cheaper to build our own

Comment

I made back-lit frames using SnapZo and LED lights. When you order your frame, make sure the profile is wide. Our frames are in an outdoor case letting the posters soak up ambient moisture. This can cause them to sag a little. I think if the profile was wider, there might be more metal to hang on to the poster.

Comment

Working...
              X