WB one sheet contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB one sheet contact?

Anyone know where to go for WB one sheets? Typically I just receive them without even asking since all of the closures. But, I need some for Cry Macho.

Appears my contact info is out of date. And the "current" one I was given is now apparently a clothing retailer..... (Anyone notice how one sheet distribution is all over the place anymore?) I don't know who does what these days.

And what happened to technicolor's site?

Warners is using something called iMoxie Media (or similar). All of ours have just been showing up automatically. Maybe your booker can light a fire under somebody.

Cry Macho is kind of a special case -- no trailer even appeared on the Trail Mix until last week and we got our onesheets the same week.

Looks like Technicolor is down for "maintenance." I wish it was down for "replacement" -- that site is so clunky. I do long for the days of National Screen Service when all the onesheets came from the same place.

Comment

iMoxie's website now takes you to a company called "Velocity".....

No idea who that is.

The strange thing about Technicolor is that it's been down for "maintenance" since at least March. I agree though....it does need to be down for replacement. I DID like the fact that it would give products available for order outside of the standard one sheet. Being relatively new in this business it was nice to have some of these available just to order in one spot. I'm never exactly sure what is available or who to contact for things outside of one sheets. Now it's even worse.

Although now, I sporadically get things. I received a huge 11' wide standee for Addams Family last month....and its actually too big for anywhere in my lobby. And Disney sent me two bus shelters for Shang-Chi. Never used to get those without requesting.

Comment

Wow, you must have some good vibes going with Disney.... we haven't gotten anything outside of standard one-sheets from them in at least a decade or more.

I agree the whole thing is a big mess now along with everything else. I suppose studio bean counters figure they can save money by handling their own stuff vs. using an NSS-type third party company.

Comment

Maybe it's a worthwhile expedition to look at digital one-sheets instead? While studios may not be forthcoming in this material, they can usually be found online in decent quality. Screens have become cheap, just like players that connect to them. The biggest struggle is often power and networking, but wireless Ethernet goes a long way.

Comment

I suppose it is an option that would make everything available immediately. Although we plan on beefing up our sound system in the very near future and I'm currently looking to replace our popcorn machine asap. (After 85 years, I think it deserves to retire ) Perhaps I should start a thread about that. What does everyone recommend?

Anyway, our town is a little picky about signage. So, that may be an issue. They gave us a lot of liberties, given the nature of theaters, when we remodeled and put on neon vertical sign up. (First time the theater here had ever even had a sign). However, they don't even like businesses to have the little light up open signs. Against ordinance apparently. (Although, not one business has submitted to the city's problems with it and I think they gave up on that one.)

Comment

So, your current one-sheets are entirely in the dark at night?

If you spend a few extra bucks on a screen with a serial interface, you can easily dim those screens after sunset, in order to avoid light pollution.

Comment

I was wondering about IMOXIEs contact info too, they changed their website to odin.imoxie.com in case you still needed it

Comment

Velocity bought out iMoxie. They have all their movie material in either ODIN, which deals with printed posters, or The Hangar, which is all digital assets. It's actually pretty slick. I can't remember if someone gave me it or I found it online but there is an 855 number you can call that does have a real person answering it. When I talked to them they signed me up for both services.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Falk View Post
                    I was wondering about IMOXIEs contact info too, they changed their website to odin.imoxie.com in case you still needed it
                    Thanks! Is this the right website though? It's not going through....although it may just be something on their end.

Comment

We seem to get all the WB stuff automatically. You might call your WB exhibitor relations person, or their booker maybe, and they might put you on their mailing list. We get some stuff far in advance ("major" movies), and others when a movie is actually booked.

Comment

I managed to get through a few weeks ago for the Cry Macho stuff. The company went to Velocity and I managed to get my account # and all that. I'm the same in that I normally get just about everything automatically.
                        Now, it appears I need to get my hands on some Dune posters. I'll call it in, but if there's an online ordering system that would be even better! Appears the website shared doesn't work at the moment.

Comment

The website address is odin.imoxiemedia.com for those wondering. Interested to see how their online ordering system is compared to the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by James Wyrembelski View Post
                            The website address is odin.imoxiemedia.com for those wondering. Interested to see how their online ordering system is compared to the rest.
                            I've used it twice I think. It works fine. Not always the best shipping options though.

Comment

James, that's my bad! Forgot the "media" in the url. Have you checked out their "Hanger" website for digital media? Here's the link for that one hangar.paperairmedia.com

I haven't had any luck accessing the website, I spoke to someone at velocity about getting my login fixed this week, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X