sorry i missed you Sam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry i missed you Sam!

Wendell and I had a great visit with Paul and Tom, Still want to procur that Super Cinex! I may have Tom partially convinced it should be on the JJ. in my museum. I will be returning in a couple months with some radio gear for Paul to put on consignment and I will bring down another set of XL wrinkle black magazines to trade for a set of the hammertone Simplex 35s for my museum. Should I bring a big trailer to load up a AA-2??? haha, anyway hopefully I will see you next trip!

Sorry to miss you as well. My daughter showed up to take me to an early Fathers day Lunch. Can't mess with that. Great to hear you are in pretty good health. Saw your pics on Matias FB. Nice Ashcraft on your trailer.

Comment

howdy, just talked to paul! i can understand the fathers day stuff! had dinner with my youngest daughter in placerville the next day, anyway, im planning on returning in aug or sept will be bringing stuff and a trailer big enough for the big ashcraft and other stuff i hope to talk you out of !! take care !

Comment

Working...
      X