Howdy! Glad to be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy! Glad to be back!

Thanks Brad for setting me up again on the site. Its been a while, I was busy trying to stay alive...health problems over the last four years, things got pretty bad for a while. I'm now doing way better, after a pacemaker last year, and kidney failure, i'm now on home dialisys and my health has improved immensely. Actually been able to work on the museum in the ACE theatre again! Hopefully I will find a donor kidney and life will even be better! Anyway, just wanted to say Hi to all my friends on Film-Tech! Take cae ! E7rt01.JPG

Hi John. Welcome back. Hope to see at the warehouse this summer.

Comment

My presence here probably started around the time you disappeared, so we haven't had the pleasure to meet each other virtually, but it's good to see someone recover from such a serious condition. So, welcome back! As you can see, the décor has changed a little, (we now all need glasses to read what's being posted around here ) but that's life, things tend to change, as long as they largely change for the better, let's enjoy the ride!

Comment

hi Sam, actually going to be in the area around june 21-22, have not given Paul a call yet but plan on visiting with Wendell...hope to see you! its been quite a while!

Comment

I'll let Paul know. It's been maybe three years? I'm setting up a pop up drive in around then but hope to see you.

Comment

that may just be a new line in the cinema biz...'pop-up' drive in thetres! did you set the one up in tahoe city recently?

Comment

Was on here from I believe 2000 to 2009 & back here after about ten years.

Comment

Welcome back John! I am glad to see you here and glad to see that you are doing better!

Comment

thanks Sean! its good to be back amongst the living!!

Comment

Welcome back! Glad you're doing well.

Comment

thanks Scott! its good to see there are a few 'reel' people around!

Comment

Working...
                      X