"Covid compliance" in movie credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Covid compliance" in movie credits

I was waiting through the credits on the new Shazam last night and noticed a new occupation on there, along with the best boy and catering information:

Covid Compliance.

I'm a little surprised you haven't noticed this before Frank, since usually very little gets past your observant
    eyes- but I've seen this credit in numerous films since I went bak to work after the Coronapacoplyse.
    Also on a number of TV shows. I even seen one or two flicks which had a "Covid Tester" in the credits,
    since I guess they were testing everybody on the set when they showed up on set for work every day.

Comment

I usually put my brain on snooze when the credits are rolling unless there's something that I'm actually looking for.

Comment

Does IATSE have a Covid Compliance local?

Comment

I know for sure that some productions did when it was necessary. But a production has a number of locals within it's crew.

Comment

There are credits in almost every movie now that can be traced to Covid in some way or other. They don't always use the word "Covid."

Comment

that's the person who makes sure the masks get washed between takes an the viewfinders and keyboards get sanitized! And there's plenty of hand sanitizer in stock! probably the 'IATSE&CT' that's the International Alliance of Theatrical Stooge Employees and Covid Testers' ! Look for the familiar round covid cell emblem!

Comment

John, Masks, especially N-1, never get washed. They are throw away... Before I had my transplant, part of the class includes proper mask use, how long they can be used, and proper disposal among other things. Correct on any stuff that gets touched though...

Comment

Working...
                X