Ernemann 35/16 manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernemann 35/16 manual

Does anyone have any documentation on the Ernemann 35/16 projector (I don't have a specific model, at the moment)?

Ernemann manuals were at best poor in fact I have never seen a parts drawing of the gear box

Comment

Have you seen this PDF which shows up on Google for the Ernemann 15 - which is more like a product brochure than a manual, but might have some useful specs in there?

Comment

That's mode Ernemann 15 if 35/16 version. A week ago i went to service changeover booth with one 35mm only and other 35/16 version. I know there is some documentation in warehouse section for normal unit, there you can find interconnection diagram for both 35mm and 35/16mm versions, as as the manual i check on site and this from warehouse have same pin numbers. If you need more, let me know, i am sure i can get something or help.

Comment

I have a tension arm issue with an Ernemann 15 Projector. No tension is taking up on the lower section for the take up reel? Any ideas on what the issue is and how it can be resolved? Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Yves Leibowitz View Post
            I have a tension arm issue with an Ernemann 15 Projector. No tension is taking up on the lower section for the take up reel? Any ideas on what the issue is and how it can be resolved? Thank You.
            Probably control card failure. Did you check the 6 Amp fuse on the card? Does it get power?
            More information needed to help

Comment

Was there ever a set of drawings of the actual mechanism and the method of replacing internal parts published for the Ernamann 12 and 15?

Comment

There is definitely NOT any sort of a manual for it. We had three of them in Utah, and plex's full of Ernemann 35mm projectors. We used to get the parts from Big Sky. Mostly gate parts, and the outer rotor drive motors they used.

Comment

Here:

https://www.yumpu.com/de/document/vi...tiplex-special

It can be read online but unfortunately it cant be dowloaded. There are some more related manuals on the same site. This one is for the Ernemann 15. There was also a dual gauge version of the 12, and one of the earlier machines VIII, I think.

Comment

There is a more specific version here:

https://www.yumpu.com/de/document/re...emann-15-35-16

Comment

Working...
                    X