In search of Kneisley Xenex II 1000w bulb adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of Kneisley Xenex II 1000w bulb adapters

As the title states, dose anyone know where I could find the L-2645 cathode adapter, L-2646 anode adapter, and the L-2711 anode lead for this lamp house?

Also, I noticed in the copy of the manual posted in the warehouse that the page where the adapters are listed is marked out with a big "X" and says "Nor Correct".
    Can some one help me understand what the problems were?

I realize this wasn't the best lamp house ever made, but this what I got to work with.

I will post this in the "Equipment Wanted" forum as well.

Thanks,

Chris

Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Possibly here.... They are whats left of Kneisley Electric Co. If they no longer have them then you may have to have them machined.

https://www.kneisley.com

Comment

Thanks Mark, I'll try to call them this week. If they don't have them I hope they can give me the specs. What kind of metal were bulb adaptors usually made out of? I have an adaptor that came out of a lume-x and it looked like brass?

If I can't get specs, I guess I'm left with Taking the dementions of a 2500w watt lamp and matching up the total length of the lamp as long as I keep the arc gap of the 1000w in the same position as the 2500w. Dose that sound like the right track?

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X