Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K series christie manual wanted or working distance measurement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K series christie manual wanted or working distance measurement...

looking for a manual for the christie K 10 / 20 lamphouse or console, i need the working distance from reflector to aperture 35mm spot for christie k-10 lamphouse, it he manual may give a distance from front of snood to aperture, i need the distance from rear center of reflector either to front of snood or to aperture, there is no k series manual in warehouse and i cant locate my copy! im experimenting adapting 1kw sled into an arc lamp, thanks, john

I looked around home and I don't have a K/CK manual. We probably have one at work. It will list the snood to aperture distance, however.

Comment

thanks! i just found my manual yes it just lists snood to ap distance...all i have are a couple sleds i gutted out of lamphouses, but no actual lamphousing, so its time to wire one up on the bench and shoot onto a board to get the distance...fun projects for retirement! i was hoping to find someone that actually had a k lamphouse to get a measurement from, oh well, i appreciate your efforts,

Comment

thanks for film tech and a few of us celluloid nuts left out there! henry came through with the distance for me since he has a k series christie in operation! just saved me some bench time! i will post pix if im successful in making a working xenon enarc! if not, my back up plan is to convert a peerless magnarc. old film nuts never die, they just flicker away!

Comment

They come unspooled, their reel end alarm stops dinging, some bulbs in their marquee are missing, Their lamphouse goes out...

Comment

I'm missing a few of my sprocket teeth.

Comment

Working...
            X