Dts tcr 1.46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dts tcr 1.46

I’ve got a couple of DTS units in need of a TCR update and I’ve been looking for someone to lend me a 1.46 chip for a while so I can read it and burn it on some eeprom’s - plus put it online for future reference.

im wondering if there’s anybody with a spare 1.46 chip - or even better with the image of it.

thanks!

Have you tried contacting Datasat? I needed parts for an XD-10 a couple years ago and they happily supplied them.

https://www.datasatdigital.com/comme...digital-sound/

Comment

I should probably try - last time I asked for an activation code I got a very prompt and helpful reply.

Comment

I may have access to a unit that is not in operation currently.

- Carsten

Comment

Thanks Carsten - I’ve also got a message from a gentleman in Denmark who can help me. I’ll keep in mind your offer.

I’ve messaged Datasat. Let’s see what they say first!

thanks for all your help so far!

Comment

Thanks to Alan from Denmark I've got a 1.46 TCR chip which I have extracted using my programmer. It's attached for future reference, I'm confident DTS/Datasat won't care if this is on a public space!

The ROM is stored on a 256k chip, the one I have is in the filename and it is called M27C256B.

Brad, feel free to add it to the warehouse.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Alan and Marco - I'll be interested in taking a look at this to see what it contains!

Comment

Working...
              X