35 mm Spielberg West side story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 mm Spielberg West side story

Has anybody heard, if there's going to be 35 mm copies of Spielberg's West side story looks like they're running maybe a test at the Irish film institute

I have a site that is pressuring us to find a replacement bearing for a seized scanning drum on one of their Simplexes, because they're expecting it. They're also trying to get the new Paul Thomas Anderson pic, though have been told that the only film release will likely be on 70.

Comment

Leo, Well then that kind of confirms it, first time I heard about it, I seen a post on my Instagram page are they doing any 70 blow ups on it. Is the seized bearing on a five star, plus there's got to be a lot less film houses now especially the 70 with Pacific ArcLight going down.
      There is 5 of us here in Minnesota and just 2 -70s the Willow Creek that's where I work at, and the heights both of us have the combos heads then the 3straight 35s are in Cold spring and Long prairie a Drive-In and Minneapolis

Comment

hi leo, have them go to a bearing supply and pick up a couple 200zz double shield bearings, they shoulkd run about $7 to 10 each....

Comment

Working...
        X